Charleston Family Law Attorney
Trusted legal Advocates navigating complex matters with skill and compassion
At Greenberg Law, we understand that family law issues can be incredibly personal and emotionally charged. Whether you are going through a divorce, fighting for custody of your children, or dealing with any other family law matter, our team is here to help.
Located in Charleston, SC, our law firm has a reputation for providing compassionate and effective representation to clients in the Lowcountry and beyond. We understand that every case is unique, which is why we take a personalized approach to each and every one of our clients.
Our family law services include divorce, child custody and support, alimony, property division, prenuptial agreements, and more. We have experience representing clients in both simple and complex family law cases, and we are dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome for you and your family.
At Greenberg Law, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail, strategic thinking, and tenacity. We will work tirelessly to protect your rights and interests, and we will keep you informed every step of the way.
We understand that family law matters can be stressful and overwhelming, but you don’t have to face them alone. Let us be your advocate and guide during this difficult time.
If you are looking for a family law attorney in the Charleston, SC area, please contact Greenberg Law today to schedule a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you navigate this challenging process.
- Divorce, including contested and uncontested divorces
- Child custody and support, including modifications and enforcement
- Alimony, including temporary and permanent alimony
- Property division, including division of assets and debts
- Prenuptial agreements, including drafting and reviewing
- Postnuptial agreements, including drafting and reviewing
- Domestic violence, including protective orders and restraining orders
- Adoption, including stepparent adoptions and international adoptions
- Surrogacy and assisted reproduction, including drafting agreements and resolving legal disputes
- Grandparent rights, including visitation and custody