Charleston Personal Injury Attorney
Have you been injured by someone else’s negligence?
If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. At Greenberg Law, we are dedicated to helping personal injury victims in Charleston, SC and the surrounding areas get the justice and compensation they deserve.
Our team has years of experience representing clients in a wide range of personal injury cases, from car accidents and slip and falls to medical malpractice and wrongful death. We understand how devastating an injury can be, not just physically but emotionally and financially as well. That’s why we are here to help you through every step of the legal process, from filing a claim to negotiating with insurance companies to taking your case to trial if necessary.
We believe that every personal injury victim deserves compassionate and effective representation, which is why we take a personalized approach to every case. We will listen to your story, answer your questions, and fight tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve.
At Greenberg Law, we handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents, including accidents caused by distracted driving, drunk driving, and other forms of negligence
- Truck accidents, including accidents involving commercial trucks, 18-wheelers, and other large vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents, including accidents caused by negligent drivers and road hazards
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents, including accidents caused by reckless drivers and poor road conditions
- Slip and fall accidents, including accidents caused by wet floors, uneven surfaces, and other hazards
- Medical malpractice, including misdiagnosis, surgical errors, and medication errors
- Nursing home abuse and neglect, including physical abuse, emotional abuse, and neglect
- Wrongful death, including fatal accidents caused by negligence or wrongdoing
If you have been injured in any of the above situations or any other personal injury incident, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a consultation. Our team is ready to help you get the compensation you deserve.